COVID-19 Policy at SDPC
(Updated January 15, 2021)
- Masks (or face shields) are required at both in-person services, with the following exceptions:
- Children under 10 & if you have a medical condition
- Those leading worship on the platform.
- Please keep mask on for the entire service
- Masks are available at the Welcome Desk
- Rows will be spaced to allow for adequate social distancing, please don't move seating
- If you sit in a row with non-family members, please allow three chairs between you and the nearest person.
- Overflow seating is available in the lobby
- Both services are identical - consider attending the 9am for increased seating options
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the church. Please be sure to sanitize regularly.
- Drinking fountain is off. Bottled water is available.